German Customer Service Advisor/Sales Agent
We provide customer service and sales for a multinational computer software technology corporation. We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment, where most speaks at multiple languages, and we communicate daily with people in countries all across Europe!
- 40 hours contact – Monday to Friday between 8am - 5pm; however these times are always subject to change depending on business requirements, so this should be taken into consideration.
- Inbound and Outbound calls and emails
- Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Opportunity to earn Sales commission
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills to offer customers the best service available; assist them with their product inquiries over the phone; advise them on procedure and give the best resolution.
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and are fluent in English and another language and are ready to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, please contact us here:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS:
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
- Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions.
- To meet minimum monitoring criteria
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
Pre-recruitment experience, knowledge and skills required are:
- Being fluent in English and German.
- Experience of or aptitude for Customer Service.
- Good organisational skills.
- A minimum of 20 wpm on a keyboard.
- A working knowledge of MS Word / Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- ECDL qualification an advantage
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and you will be trained to resolve calls by taking ownership of the request/problem and providing first touch resolution whenever possible.
If you enjoy building great relationships with customers and can help make your team/department one of the best, this could be just the start of your career with us.