Technical Support Level One - Spanish, UK +1
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Level one to join our team. The successful candidate must be fluent in English, Spanish plus 1 European language (French, German, Dutch, Italian).
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with the client to provide professional and efficient support for various projects in line with contractual agreements.
We operate between Monday – Friday, 7am and 6pm, and that gives you the opportunity to be flexible with your shifts. We offer a good benefit package as below:
- 40 hours contract - flexible shifts
- Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
- Monthly incentive prizes
Other responsibilities include:
- To respond to all client activities within given timescales, efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services.
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- Participate in client led conference calls
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Dealing with Technical queries via Fax, Email, Phone and Letters to the customers satisfaction.
- Ensuring that cases and calls are logged in accordance with the Data Quality guidelines.
- To complete required training and pass all verification tests.
- To reach and maintain a level of technical competence and customer service skills agreed with the Team Lead.
- To meet and exceed set targets.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Full details of both pre and post training minimum skills are held within the department. Pre-recruitment experience, knowledge and skills required are:
- Be fluent in Spanish and English.
- Be fluent in spoken English and are comfortable understanding a variety of regional accents.
- Be proficient in business writing in both English and a foreign language.
- Have some knowledge of networking concepts and technologies
- Have some experience of using Windows as well as Linux or Mac
- Feel motivated by the prospect of assisting the general public via phone/email, resolving a mix of simple and complex queries.
- Be comfortable working in a busy office and call centre environment.
- Be able to commit to full time work, 40 hours a week.
- Be able to commit to long term, permanent employment.
- Be comfortable working in a diverse team under management guidance and supervision.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Be able to prioritise workload effectively.
- Be be comfortable meeting and exceeding our internal quality and customer service targets.
- Be comfortable representing the company by portraying a polite, positive and professional image at all times.