Team Leader ~ HSBC ~ Remediation Customer Service Team
We provide customer support services for many different clients and if that doesn’t sound exciting to you, we can assure you it is! We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment, where most speak at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people all across Europe!
The new Remediation Team will initially operate Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30 pm. However, full flexibility in regards to shifts is required as the operational hours could increase to 7 days from 8am to 10pm.
We offer a good benefit package as below:
- 40 hours contract
- Perks: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your excellent team management skills to provide support and development to your team. We work on a fast paced environment where dedication and flexibility matters. If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please read on:
- Main Responsibilities include:
- To gain the commitment of employees to the company goals and objectives.
- Motivation, monitoring, calibration, coaching, training and development of employees as required.
- To communicate the performance goals and measures to staff and to provide regular and constructive feedback via PEP feedback sessions and Performance Reviews in line with agreed processes and timescales.
- To communicate the company policy and procedure to staff and ensure that they are adhered to.
- To identify and implement any staff training needs.
- To provide counsel where there are performance or conduct issues and, in conjunction with the HR department, to take appropriate disciplinary action where required, in line with the company policy.
- To ensure that agents have the knowledge, skills and equipment required to carry out their function effectively and efficiently and escalate any issues where appropriate.
- To ensure effective recruitment of appropriate staff to the team, including conducting interviews and liaison with the recruitment agency.
- To develop and implement employee work schedules, including breaks, holidays and off-line time.
- To solve any escalations which occur in line with the agreed procedure.
- To meet or exceed account performance measures e.g. abandon rates, average talk times etc. for the team.
- To ensure client satisfaction on quality and service levels.
- Role requirements:
- English Speaker.
- Educated to at least HND level or equivalent qualification / experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Man management and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and analytical skills
- Ability to identify problems, collate data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Proficient with spreadsheets and word processing software
- Ability to stay calm in a crisis
- Previous Team Lead experience in the Banking Industry preferred.