CG2 Footlocker – French Product Specialist – Fraud Team
We provide international customer services for a specialist High Street and Internet retailer and if that doesn’t sound exciting to you, we can assure you it is! We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment, where most speak at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people in various countries across Europe!
We operate in shift patterns 7 days a week which gives you the opportunity to be flexible with your shifts. We offer a good benefit package as below:
- 40 hours contact – any 5 from 7 days most shifts 08:30am to 8:00pm including most weekends
- Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
- Monthly incentives
What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your excellent analytical skills and great attention to detail to prevent and detect fraudulent transactions.
We work in a fast paced environment and flexibility matters.
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please apply for this role:
Main Responsibilities include:
- Quickly understand the client’s needs and what actions are necessary to carry out requests successfully.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- Review various customer transactions to identify suspicious activity/fraud.
- Analysing trends.
- Gathering evidence.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets.
Pre-recruitment experience, knowledge and skills required are:
- Fluent in French and English.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Preferred background of having worked within a fraud team, industry experience in online retail and knowledge of the retail decisions fraud system (this is helpful but not necessary).
- Preferred experience in credit card, PayPal and other payment options.
- Detail oriented, able to quickly spot slight differences between multiple similar orders.
- Ability to learn quickly and make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Excellent phone and email communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- A minimum of 20 wpm on a keyboard.
- A working knowledge of MS Word/Excel.