JOB TITLE: German Social Media Agent (SMA)
REPORTS TO: TEAM LEAD
PURPOSE OF JOB
- To answer user posts in social networks and escalate posts to higher level and client product managers
- To represent [client] in social networks in line with provided culture and corporate guidelines and training
- Other Non-voice activities such as Chat, Email and Consumer review moderation and engagement will be considered if the volume of Social media activities is low
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS
- Provide complete, accurate and timely support/assistance to addressable mentions in social networks on customer service and technical ‘knowledge’ issues, adhering to timetable and service levels agreed
- Ensure that escalations are processed correctly and in a timely manner using the appropriate and necessary escalation tools and processes
- Recommend new content or effective solutions based on investigation, insights and information gathered from posts and community
- Work with analysts to identify information that can be used as knowledgebase content
- Provide accurate and relevant feedback on processes, tools and issue drivers to clients and internal resources
- On a daily and weekly basis, SMA will make use of client reports and other available data for their reporting tasks
- Must be able to determine when and how to proactively engage L2 and client technical resources
- SMA will have to advise users of the most appropriate and accurate solutions by either pointing them to knowledgebase articles or directly responding to their inquiries
- Other Non-voice activities such as Chat, Email and Consumer review moderation and engagement will be considered if the volume of Social media activities is low.
PLANNING AND ORGANISING
- On a daily basis post holder will have to organise their administration and data inputting to ensure accurate information is held.
- Post holders will have to advise customers of the most appropriate options / solution
- Post holders will have to use their own initiative to decide if a problem / query should be escalated
- Minimum supervision is required but is readily available.
- On a daily basis calls are monitored to provide information relating to the individuals performance.
- The current operational hours Mon-Fri 8:00-17:30
- There is a future possibility of weekend shifts should business needs change and require this shift. All shift changes will be subject to a notice period.
- With customers of the client who have enquires regarding their product.
- With the team for advice and consultation.
- Escalation communicators to pass on information regarding a customer
Sykes is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. Employees are encouraged to observe the highest standards of professionalism at all times, and are expected to adhere to Sykes policies on ethics and integrity.
Employees are required to maintain compliance with Sykes safety, security, and privacy programs. Responsible for being an active participant in the Sykes safety, security and privacy programs to protect Sykes' business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property and to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all Sykes' employees.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Full details of both pre and post training minimum skills are held within the department. Pre-recruitment experience, education, knowledge and skills required are:
Preferably 3-6 months of contact centre experience
Fluent in English and German
Prior experience managing social media is a plus
5 GCSE's/Standards Grades A-C / Equivalent (must include English)/ 5 Standards required
High level understanding of social networks and social media
High level knowledge and expertise on client’s products and services
High level knowledge of Internet, and online applications and services
High quality written and verbal communication skills
Typing speed of 40 words per minute is desirable
Ability to analyze and provide feedback on issues and volume drivers impacting KPIs
Experience of, and satisfactory, Customer Service skills
Good comprehension skills and thorough attention to detail
Good organizational and time management skills
Good understanding of MS Office programs
Proactive, friendly and a team player.
Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadline
Basic computer skills.