Dutch Product Specialist - Siemens-Fujitsu
We are currently recruiting for a Product Specialist to join our shared team.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with the client to provide professional and efficient support to their customers for in line with contractual agreements.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- To respond to all client activities within given timescales, efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services.
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- Logging of all activities accurately and in line with procedure within client CRM tool.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- Participate in client led conference calls
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
- To reach and maintain a level of product and procedure competence and customer service skills agreed with the Team Lead
- Ensuring that cases and calls are logged in accordance with the Data Quality guidelines
Planning and Organising
- To have the ability to manage own workload within a very demanding environment.
- Post holders will have to advise customers of the most appropriate options / solution
- Post holders will have to use their own initiative to decide if a problem / query should be escalated.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Commitment to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
- A minimum of 20 wpm on a keyboard.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- ECDL qualification an advantage
- Android mobile ownership/usage would be an advantage.
Hours for this role are 40 per week; flexible hours 08:00am to 05:00pm Mon-Fri
As part of the recruitment process candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the United Kingdom.