CG2 Team Leader – Shared Team
We provide customer support services for many different clients and if that doesn’t sound exciting to you, we can assure you it is! We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment, where most speak at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people all across Europe!
We operate Monday – Sunday and offer a good benefit package as below:
- 40 hours contract
- 7am to 3.30pm and 3.30pm to midnight on a rotational basis.
- Normally Monday to Friday however the occasional weekend cover may be required.
- The expectation is that in 6 months time this role could move to a perm backshift role.
- Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
- Monthly incentive prizes
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please read on:
What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your excellent team management skills to provide support and development to your team. We work on a fast paced environment where dedication and flexibility matters.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Gain the commitment of employees to the company goals and objectives
- Communication of company policy and procedure to staff and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Communication of performance goals and measures to staff and provision of regular and constructive feedback via PEP feedback sessions and Performance Reviews in line with agreed processes and timescales.
- Motivation, monitoring, calibration, coaching, training and development of employees as required
- To identify and implement any staff training needs.
- To provide counsel where there are performance or conduct issues and, in conjunction with the HR department, to take appropriate disciplinary action where required, in line with the company policy.
- Ensure that agents have the knowledge, skills and equipment required to carry out their function effectively and efficiently and escalate any issues where appropriate
- Ensure effective recruitment of appropriate staff to the team, including conducting interviews and liaison with the recruitment agency
- Development and implementation of employee work schedules, including breaks, holidays and off-line time.
- Resolution of any escalations which occur in line with the agreed procedure
- Meet or exceed account performance measures e.g. abandon rates, average talk times etc. for the team
- Ensure client satisfaction on quality and service levels
- Educated to at least HND level or equivalent qualification / experience
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Man management and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and analytical skills
- Ability to identify problems, collate data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Proficient with spreadsheets and word processing software
- The ability to stay calm in a crisis
So, if you are a great team player and think you have the skills and requirements it takes to join our team then we would like to hear from you!