Hunter - Trainer
We provide European customer services support for a leading consumer goods company and if that doesn’t sound exciting to you we can assure you it is! We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment, where everybody speaks at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people in 9 countries across Europe!
We operate Monday to Friday between 8am-5pm, and that gives you the opportunity to be flexible with your shifts. We offer a good benefit package as below:
What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills to provide friendly and knowledgeable product information to our end users, assist them with installation and user-related enquiries via phone and email and advise them on procedures to give the best resolution. We work on a fast paced environment where dedication and flexibility matters.
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please read on:
What you will be doing
•Responsible for resolving a high percentage of customer complaints that cannot be resolved by L1 agents.
• Responding to instructions from the client and the clients head office.
• Prompt investigation, recording and management of system problems reported by users..
• Maintaining system support procedures and documentation.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert Role Model ensuring succession planning, procedures and continuous improvements are championed within the team.
• Responsible for driving development and training opportunities within the team ensuring a seamless transfer of best practices and knowledge sharing is completed within agreed timelines.
• Keep up-to- date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide prompt transparent team communications.
• Full compliance with all legislative requirements
• Take part in and identify self-development opportunities and training needs
• Contribute to team and process improvements.
• Responsible for assisting agents with customer enquiries/complaints in some instances by taking transferred calls.
• Responsible for managing the Level Two ‘inbox’
What skills you will need
Being fluent in English, another language would be an advantage
Excellent customer service skills
Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
Positive and professional manner to be portrayed at all times
Excellent communication and influencing skills
Evidence of achievement against challenging goals and targets
Attention to detail troubleshooting skills
Must have the ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines
Good knowledge of client’s procedures for dealing with customer complaints/inquiries/issues
Preparing and delivering training
What experience you will need
Customer Service Experience essential
Excellent communication skills are essential
Experience in driving a team to meet targets, accuracy, quality, volume and to agreed service level agreements
Practical experience of working in a support environment.
Dealing and resolving customer complaints
Preparing and delivering training
Preparing verification tests
Dealing with escalated calls from agents, customer and client,
Experience in driving a team to meet targets desired.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and you will be trained to resolve calls by taking ownership of the request/problem and providing first touch resolution whenever possible.
If you enjoy training and developing high performance teams and can drive your team to be one of the best, this could be just the start of your career with us.