Team Leader –
CG14 - Playstation
Do you have a passion for delivering service excellence?
Are you an excellent communicator who understands the benefits of utilising key questioning techniques?
Would you like to work for a large Global Organisation?
If you can answer yes to the last three questions then look no further as we have the ideal vacancy for you!
The post holder will be expected to cover shifts anytime between 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday. We offer a good benefit package as below:
- 40 hours contract
- Perks: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
- Monthly incentive prizes
- Main Responsibilities include:
- What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your excellent team management skills to provide support and development to your team. We work on a fast paced environment where dedication and flexibility matters. If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please read on:
- To gain the commitment of employees to the company goals and objectives.
- Motivation, monitoring, calibration, coaching, training and development of employees as required.
- To communicate the performance goals and measures to staff and to provide regular and constructive feedback via PEP feedback sessions and Performance Reviews in line with agreed processes and timescales.
- To communicate the company policy and procedure to staff and ensure that they are adhered to.
- To identify and implement any staff training needs.
- To provide counsel where there are performance or conduct issues and, in conjunction with the HR department, to take appropriate disciplinary action where required, in line with the company policy.
- To ensure that agents have the knowledge, skills and equipment required to carry out their function effectively and efficiently and escalate any issues where appropriate.
- To ensure effective recruitment of appropriate staff to the team, including conducting interviews and liaison with the recruitment agency.
- To develop and implement employee work schedules, including breaks, holidays and off-line time.
- To solve any escalations which occur in line with the agreed procedure.
- To meet or exceed account performance measures e.g. abandon rates, average talk times etc. for the team.
- To ensure client satisfaction on quality and service levels.
- Role requirements:
- English + 1 European language, Polish,Italian,Finnish,Swedish prefered. Would also consider Uk only.
- Educated to at least HND level or equivalent qualification / experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Man management and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and analytical skills
- Ability to identify problems, collate data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Proficient with spreadsheets and word processing software
- Ability to stay calm in a crisis
- Previous Team Lead experience preferred