Technical Support Level One – French & English
We provide first-line technical support to European customers supporting a range of imaging and voice recognition software. We pride ourselves on having a vibrant, fun atmosphere where team work is a big focus and even the newest members of the team have something valuable to contribute. We work very closely with our clients and agents have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and gain information and be hands on. If you are looking to use your brain, practice your languages, make friends, develop your technical knowledge and further your career, look no further than Technical Support Come and join us in this exciting role, in a multilingual fun environment, where most speak at least two languages, and watch your career flourish.
Our business hours are Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm; however these times are always subject to change depending on business requirements, so this should be taken into consideration:
- 40 hours contract - flexible shifts
- Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
- Monthly incentive prizes
Other responsibilities include:
- To respond to all cases within given timescales, efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- Handle both inbound Phone and email cases.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services.
- To attend Client training to continually improve knowledge and skill sets to provide a high level of technical and customer support.
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To be responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To participate in client led conference calls.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Fluency English and French.
- Dealing with technical queries via Email and Phone to the customers satisfaction.
- Ensuring that cases and calls are logged in accordance with the Data Quality guidelines.
- Completing required training and pass all verification tests.
- Reaching and maintaining a level of technical competence and customer service skills agreed with the Team Lead.
- Meeting and exceeding set targets.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Must be able to speak/write English and French fluently.
- Previous experience of working in a Technical Support environment and as well as a strong interest in new technologies.
- Previous experience with working with new technologies is desirable.
- Experience of handling calls and emails in a Call Centre environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong troubleshooting and analytical capabilities.
- Must be able to work under pressure and be flexible when required.