French Speaking Customer Service Advisor – Financial Services
We provide financial services throughout Western Europe and if that doesn’t sound exciting to you, we can assure you it is! We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual, fast paced environment, where most speak at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people in many different countries.
We operate 8am – 10pm, Monday to Sunday and that gives you the opportunity to be flexible with your shifts. What we can offer you...
- 40 hours contract – variety of shifts on a rotation basis
- 3 weeks training consisting of classroom style courses and side-by-side with an experienced Customer Service Representative
- Perks: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
Within HSBC, we adhere to a secure area policy. This means that no paper, pens or electronic devices (incl. mobile phones) are allowed on the floor, but don’t worry, we will provide you with your own locker to store your belongings. If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please apply for this role:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS
· To support corporate cardholders within Europe via phone and email within given timescales, efficiently and effectively whilst liaising with HSBC back office contacts.
· The job holder will provide a single ‘window’ and act as a representative for the company. Providing first class support and acting as a point of escalation in the resolution of cardholder enquiries.
· Translation of Customer enquiries to, and from, English to enable our client to assist customers.
· To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
· To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
· To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
· Logging of all calls / contacts accurately and in line with procedure.
· To meet minimum monitoring criteria.
· To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets.
· This role will require flexibility over working hours and the job holder will be expected to cover shifts where the contact centre is working from 8am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Full details of both pre and post training minimum skills are held within the department. Pre-recruitment experience, knowledge and skills required are:
- Fluent in English and French.
- Previous experience in Customer Service, preferably in the Financial industry
- Computer literate: Word-processing, Excel, internet and general systems usage
- Ability to work under pressure, detail oriented and flexible.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Initiative, ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Experience in Cards business or an interest in financial matters highly valued.
- Sense of urgency and responsibility required.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Effectively prioritise time & manage work to deadlines
- Take ownership of issues and liaise with the client and internal Operations to resolve
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and multi-task is essential
- Must be proactive and prepared to investigate issues off own initiative with the minimum of information.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to communicate at all levels Self-motivated and demonstrate high level of initiative Display a high level of attention to detail
Subject to Disclosure Scotland and credit check