French Speaking Customer Service Advisor- Harman
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join an exciting Client, Harman, leader in Personal, Home and Car Audio systems.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with the client to provide professional and efficient support to their customers.
The role is Monday through Sunday, giving you flexibility around your work life balance.
- Manage incoming contacts including inbound calls, emails, chats & Social Media.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right processes/tools.
- Work with spare parts and marketing departments to resolve problems
- Ensure accurate documentation of each contact
- Handle contacts related to
- Resolve consumer complaints related to service centres, products, business practices, policies, etc.
- Questions concerning consumer audio electronics: headphones, portables, home audio and car audio products
- Online web-sales support: Product and Parts sales, returns, refunds, fraud
- Products’ features, benefits, applications, compatibility, and comparability
- Recommend new products – Up sell and Cross sell wherever possible
- Take initiative to learn new programs and scenarios, increase knowledge and understanding of their products.
- Report problems related to customers, operations, telephone system and/or system hardware/software to appropriate resource.
- Abide by their policies and security requirements.
- Make outbound calls to customers when needed according to procedure.
Critical skills/ knowledge required
- Passion for music & Customer Service
- To respond to all client activities within given timescales, efficiently, effectively and accurately
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge about WIFI and home network. Connect PC, Phone or tablet to network access.
- Knowledge / awareness of Bluetooth, standard A/V connections (HDMI, SPDIF etc.), wireless devices, Android, iOS, Windows
- Streaming Services knowledge
Planning and Organising
- To have the ability to manage own workload within a demanding environment
- Post holders will have to advise customers of the most appropriate options/solution
- Post holders will have to use their own initiative to decide if a problem/query should be escalated
- Fluent in English and French– both written and verbal
- Commitment to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Technical background would be an advantage