Customer Service Advisor
We provide international customer services for a range of Global 2000 organisations. We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment, where most speak at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people in various countries across Europe!
We operate in shift patterns Mon - Fri from 9 - 5.30pm. We offer a good benefit package as below:
- 40 hours contact – flexible shifts
- Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
- Monthly incentives
What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills for customer; assist them with their inquiries over the phone or by email; advise them on products and give the best resolution. We work on a fast paced environment and flexibility matters.
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please apply for this role:
Responsibilities and results:
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
- Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions.
- To meet minimum monitoring criteria
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
Pre-recruitment experience, knowledge and skills required are:
- Experience of or aptitude for Customer Service.
- Good organisational skills.
- A minimum of 20 wpm on a keyboard.
- A working knowledge of MS Word / Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- ECDL qualification an advantage