We are looking for a Trainer to join our exciting new client providing excellent customer service in a Customer Service environment. If this interests you we would love to talk to you
Start Date 09/07/2018
1. PURPOSE OF JOB
Responsible for the delivery of training modules as required, fully informing agents in all tasks, procedures and working instructions necessary in the execution of their daily tasks and duties, ensuring consistency, in line with SYKES corporate standards.
2. RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS
· To update and develop modules as requested by the Training and Quality Manager.
· To collate and maintain records of all training undertaken within Sykes Edinburgh. This includes maintaining daily reports & collating weekly reports which are forwarded to Training and Quality Manager & Program Manager(s).
· To listen pro-actively to calls periodically and ensure that training is effective. The outcome of the call monitoring is to be reported back to the Training and Quality Manager
· To periodically take customer calls which will ensure current knowledge of issues.
· To conduct quarterly agent self-assessments within Sykes Edinburgh, analyse the results & feedback to Training and Quality Manager & Program Manager(s).
· To conduct agent knowledge tests when required by either Training and Quality Manager or Program Manager.
· To stand-in for Training and Quality Manager when required.
· Training and Quality Manager - on a daily basis.
· Program Managers/Account Managers- on a regular basis
4. EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
· Candidates should be qualified to HND level or equivalent. They must have training experience and proven communication skills. Training and/or Teaching qualifications would be a distinct advantage but is not a prerequisite.
· A knowledge of the clients’ products would be a distinct advantage as would experience in developing training.
· The position requires a great deal of flexibility, independent work and initiative. The job would involve great flexibility in working hours and might include working weeks to include weekend shifts.
· A technical background is desirable
· Must be fluent in English (Swedish, German, Dutch would be advantageous)
5. SECURITY COMPLIANCE
Employees are required to maintain compliance with Sykes safety, security, and privacy programs. Responsible for being an active participant in the Sykes safety, security and privacy programs to protect Sykes' business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property and to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all Sykes' employees.
6. ETHICS COMPLIANCE
Sykes is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. Employees are encouraged to observe the highest standards of professionalism at all times, and are expected to adhere to Sykes policies on ethics and integrity.