Permanent Greek Commercial Cards Customer Service Advisor – Financial Services
We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment, where most speak at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people in many different countries across Europe!
We operate 24/7, and that gives you the opportunity to be flexible with your shifts. We offer a good benefit package as below:
- 40 hours contract – 24/7 service - variety of flexible shifts on a rotational basis
- 4 weeks training consisting of classroom style content, as well as dedicated side by side with an experienced Customer Service Representative
- Rotational Nightshift – additional 15% allowance
- Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
- Monthly incentive prizes that go up to £180 per month
- Main Responsibilities include:
- If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please apply for this role:
- What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills for our high profile cardholders; assist them with their card inquiries over the phone; advise them on procedure and give the best resolution. We work on a fast paced environment and flexibility matters.
- The main responsibility of this role will be to support Commercial Cards cardholders, and company representatives with EMEA region registered cards via phone and email. Our callers could be anywhere in the world when they contact us!
- The job holder would handle a variety of requests such as:
- Card/PIN requests and replacements
- General Information / training on card usage or online website usage
- Potential Fraud – Inbound and Outbound whilst working alongside the fraud prevention team to analyse, identify and stop instances of fraud.
- Declined Transactions
- Credit Line amendments
- The job holder will provide a single ‘window’ and act as a representative for the company, providing first class support and acting as a point of escalation in the resolution of cardholder enquiries.
- Using an assortment of applications the job holder will liaise with teams in UK, India and staff onsite to facilitate the resolution of enquiries
- Due to the profile of the companies that contact us, we operate 24/7, 365 days a year.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Looking for a start date of July 9th, but will consider later start dates
- Previous experience in Customer Service, preferably in the Financial industry
- Computer literate: Word-processing, Excel, internet and general systems usage Inc. email
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Initiative, ability to multitask and priorities
- Experience in Cards business highly valued
- Sense of urgency and responsibility required
- Problem solving & Conflict resolution
- Good level of comfort with computer applications and MS Office
- Effectively prioritise time & manage work to deadlines
- Take ownership of issues and liaise with the client and internal Operations to resolve
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and multi-task is essential
- Must be proactive and prepared to investigate issues off own initiative with the minimum of information.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to communicate at all levels Self-motivated and demonstrate high level of initiative Display a high level of attention to detail
*All offers are subject to successfully passing a credit check, sanction screening and Disclosure Scotland background check*