CRS Customer Service Advisor
We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment and we communicate daily with people in many different countries across Europe!
City Realty Services (CRS) is Citibank’s Real Estate Management department who assist Citi employees and tenants with their Facilities related requests.
We operate 24/7, and that gives you the opportunity to be flexible with your shifts.
We can offer you:
- 40 hours per week contract – Currently shifts range between 05.00 and 19.00 depending on the language
- 1 week training consisting of side by side with an experienced Customer Service Representative, practical training and online courses.
- Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
- Incentive prizes up to £50 per month
What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills to assist Citi employees with their Facilities related requests over the phone and email; advise them on procedure and give the best resolution.
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please apply for this role:
Main Responsibilities include:
- To respond to all customers enquires within given timescales.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products.
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions.
- The job holder will act as a representative for the company, providing first class support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling customer complaints, taking responsibility to investigate, escalate and track appropriately – providing the caller with a timely and satisfactory resolution.
- Upon solving incidents look at the root cause of the issue and suggest processes/procedures improvements where possible.
- Educating Citi employees to use the Market Place, advising of the many options available to them.
- Undertake training and orientation of front-end servicing applications to offer world-class servicing to our customers.
Experience, Knowledge and skills required:
- Fluent in English and Russian
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Computer literate: Word-processing, Excel and email
- Flexibility - Multicultural oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Problem solving
- Take ownership of issues and liaise with the client and internal Operations to resolve
- Must be proactive and prepared to investigate issues off own initiative with the minimum of information.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to communicate at all levels Self-motivated and demonstrate high level of initiative Display a high level of attention to detail
*All offers are subject to successfully passing a credit check, sanction screening and Disclosure Scotland background check*