UNIDAYS Customer Service Advisor - Nightshift Fixed Tem 3 months
start date 20/08/2018
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Support agent to join our UNIDAYS. The successful candidate must also be fluent in spoken English.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with the client to provide professional and efficient support to their customers for in line with contractual agreements.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- To respond to all client activities within given timescales, efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services.
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- Logging of all activities accurately and in line with procedure within client CRM tool.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- Participate in client led conference calls
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Fluent in English.
- Commitment to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
- A minimum of 20 wpm on a keyboard.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- ECDL qualification an advantage
Hours for this role are 40 per week; - 23:00 - 07:30 (5 days over 7)
As part of the recruitment process candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the United Kingdom.