Job Title – Homeworking Customer Service Advisor
Language – English
Hours – 18 to 40 hours per week
Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
Are you an excellent communicator who understands the benefits of utilising key questioning techniques?
Do you have strong people skills and enjoy helping others?
Would you like to work for a large Global Organisation on behalf of one of our major clients?
And all from the comfort of your home office?
If you can answer yes to the last five questions then look no further as we have the ideal job for you!
About the SYKES, About the Role:
We are a large global employer currently recruiting for home based Communicators to work as part of an expanding virtual team. Working on behalf of one of our key clients you will use state of the art software bringing the contact centre to your home in order to complement our existing office based teams.
The role involves providing excellent customer service including complaint handling and a wide range of activities including;
- Incoming telephone and email enquiries relating to client products/services and other related devices.
- Resolving any customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customer(s) needs and expectations.
- Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s)
- Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers.
- Full compliance with all legislative requirements
- Take part in and identify self-development opportunities and training needs
- Contribute to team and process improvement
Skills-Required: The successful candidates will have a passion for providing good customer service and possess strong complaint handling abilities. They will be able to quickly establish rapport and build relationships with customers as well as:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Positive and professional manner
- High levels of accuracy
- Achievement against challenging goals and targets
- Ability to deliver high quality and accuracy whilst handling high volumes within agreed timescales and service levels
- Fluency in English
- Be a fast learner, be comfortable with and have a good level of internet technology ability.
- Be responsible, adaptable, and confident, as well as have the ability and a strong motivation to work from home
Home Working Requirements
You will receive excellent support in the role from an experience Team Manager and wider support network, however as you will be working from home, PC literacy, flexibility in your schedule, strong organisation skills, independence and self-reliance are essential.
- A dedicated home office space which is separate, quiet and free from background noise
- A monitor with a resolution between 1280 x 1024 pixels and 1920 x 1200 pixels and a cable for HP Display port or HDMI
- An internet router with a free network connection for our computer (the computer will be provided to you free of charge and will be for work use only)
- A broadband connection (DSL, VDSL or cable connection, no Internet radio or satellite) with a Downstream of at least 16 Mbit/s and Upstream of at least 1 Mbit/s
- An active landline with no Call Barring or Call waiting activated and a free port (RJ11) for a work phone (the phone will be provided to you free of charge and will be for work use only).
- Comfortable and ergonomically sound furniture
Line Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday 10:30am to 7:00pm 18 – 40 hrs per week Part-time hours – afternoon shifts preferable
Core Hours: Rotational Saturday shifts Monday 10:30am-12:30pm and 4:00pm-7:00pm Friday 10:30am-12:30pm and 4:00pm,-7:00pm
Training: Training will be entirely virtual. Candidates will be expected to attend full-time training from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday for 2 weeks. Or, if working part-time, training will be 4 hours per day over 4 weeks (Either 10-2, 12-4 or 3-7).
Support you will receive:
- Specialised training covering all SYKES and client requirements before you go live
- Online live support from your dedicated Team Manager anytime throughout your shift
- Team interaction interface through virtual coffee lounge
- Full access to knowledge base and question asking facility to support with customer queries