CG3 Italian Customer Service Advisor
We provide support to owners of our award winning and innovative mobile phones, smart-phones and tablets, from assisting with mobile email and internet setup to giving friendly advice on the best phones for our customers, to arranging repairs and everything in between.
If you are a gadget lover you’ll love working here. You’ll be part of a friendly team where we communicate with customers across Europe and beyond. You’ll receive regular training on the latest devices and be the first to use them.
We operate Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm; however these times are always subject to change depending on business requirements, so this should be taken into consideration. We offer a range of benefits as follows:
- 40 hour contact – Monday to Friday working.
- Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
What you need to do in return? Well…you’ll need excellent customer service skills and be able to work through problems logically and patiently all in a warm and friendly manner.
If you would like to be part of this team, please contact us:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
- Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions.
- To meet minimum monitoring criteria
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
Experience, knowledge and Skills required:
- Fluent in written/oral Italian and English.
- Experience of or aptitude for Customer Service.
- Good organisational skills.
- A minimum of 20 wpm on a keyboard.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- ECDL qualification an advantage