Sony PlayStation Work at Home Team Leader
Job Title – Home Based Team Leader
Language – English
About the job
We are a large global employer currently recruiting for a home based Team Leader to work as part of a brand new virtual team. Working on behalf of one of our key clients you will use state of the art software bringing the call centre to your home in order to complement our existing office based teams.
The role involves providing excellent customer service including complaint handling and a wide range of activities including
- Communication of company policy and procedure to staff and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Communication of performance goals and measures to staff and provision of regular and constructive feedback via PEP feedback sessions and Performance Reviews in line with agreed processes and timescales.
- Motivation, monitoring, calibration, coaching, training and development of employees as required in a virtual environment
- To identify and implement any staff training needs.
- To provide counsel where there are performance or conduct issues and, in conjunction with the HR department, to take appropriate disciplinary action where required, in line with the company policy.
- Ensure that agents have the knowledge, skills and equipment required to carry out their function effectively and efficiently and escalate any issues where appropriate
- Ensure effective recruitment of appropriate staff to the team, including conducting interviews and liaison with the recruitment agency
- Development and implementation of employee work schedules, including breaks, holidays and off-line time.
- Resolution of any escalations which occur in line with the agreed procedure
- Meet or exceed account performance measures e.g. abandon rates, average talk times etc. for the team
- Ensure client satisfaction on quality and service levels
PLANNING AND ORGANISING
- Ensure that the team is sufficiently staffed through effective scheduling to provide a quality service for the clients.
- Organise training and coaching for staff
- Plan the monitoring of staff performance
- Plan the regular feedback to staff of their performance via appropriate methods, eg PEP feedback sessions
- The post holder will have to make various decisions relating to the performance and conduct of staff in their team.
- The post holder will have to resolve staffing issues to ensure that service levels are met or exceeded
- The post holder will make decisions relating to customer service and or technical support issues.
- The post holder will be directly responsible for the management of their designated team
- The post holder will report directly to the Team Manager/Account Manager.
- Internally:Account Managers, team members and colleagues, Local IT department, Human Resources department.
- Externally: Customers and Clients (where appropriate).
The successful candidates will ideally have a background in customer service and complaint handling abilities. They will be able to demonstrate a high standard of customer service skills and the ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships with customers as well as:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Management and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and analytical skills
- Ability to identify problems, collate data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Proficient with spreadsheets and word processing software
- The ability to stay calm in a crisis
You will also:
- Be a fast learner, be comfortable with and have an excellent grasp of internet technology and the ability to get up to speed quickly with multiple systems
- Be responsible, adaptable, and confident, as well as have the ability and a strong motivation to work from home
You will receive excellent support in the role from a dedicated team manager however as you will be working from home, PC literacy, a high degree of flexibility in your schedule, strong organisation skills, independence and self-reliance are essential.
You will also need:
- A dedicated home office space which is separate, quiet and free from background noise (ground 8 square metres, height 2 ½ metres)
- A monitor with a resolution between 1280 x 1024 pixels and 1920 x 1200 pixels and a cable for HP Display port or HDMI
- An internet router with a free network connection for our computer (the computer will be provided to you free of charge and will be for work use only)
- A broadband connection (DSL, VDSL or cable connection, no Internet radio or satellite) with a Downstream of at least 16 Mbit/s and Upstream of at least 1 Mbit/s
- A landline with a free line/number for work and a free port (F connector or RJ11) for a work phone (the phone will be provided to you free of charge and will be for work use only)
- Comfortable and ergonomically sound furniture
Operational Hours: 08:30 – 20:30 Monday – Sunday (40 hours p/w). Choose your own flexible working pattern within these hours in line with Client requirements.
Support you will Receive
- Online virtual training
- Online live support from your dedicated team manager anytime throughout your shift
- Team interaction interface through virtual coffee lounge
- Full access to knowledge base and question asking facility to support with customer queries