Dutch Speaking Technical Support
About the job…
We are looking for creative and enthusiastic Customer Technical Support agents to join our fast growing SONOS support team.
Sonos is committed to delivering the ultimate home listening experience to our users. As a Technical Support Specialist you will play an integral role in delivering a superior customer service experience through all channels (email, phone, and social media). By delivering excellent customer support and channelling customer feedback to the business, you will help deliver our mission to fill every home with music.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
What You’ll Do
- Provide outstanding technical assistance to our customers through live troubleshooting and problem isolation.
- Providing clear and excellent SONOS Customer Care to existing or new customers, ensuring a high customer satisfaction and NPS through both voice and e-mail contact.
- Pro-actively take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with management and the engineering team
- Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe and timely closure.
- Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
- Identify, analyse and solve software and hardware issues.
- Work with music services and all operating systems (Mac, Android, Windows and iOS).
- Handling Pre-sales and Sales opportunity through both voice and e-mail contact and placing orders
- Handling General SONOS product information contacts through both voice and e-mail
- Demonstrating an ability to troubleshoot, analyse and identify solutions using existing guidelines and tools
- Utilising proper CRM tools and systems
- Working as part of a team
- Constantly learn, expand and share your knowledge.
Skills You’ll Need…
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Must love music!
- Experienced with home network troubleshooting and configuration including wireless configuration, router settings, and Internet security software.
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Inquisitive, bright & creative trouble-shooter.
- True team player, no 9-5 mentality.
- Driven to go the extra mile to solve an issue.
- Knowledge of Mac/PC, Android and iOS operating systems strongly desired.
- Certifications desired (CCNA, CWNA, MCSA, N+, A+) but not required.
- College degree in Computer Science or other related field preferred.
- Basic typing skills on a PC keyboard equal to 35 words per minute as observed by interviewer
- You are a candidate who is a decisive, action oriented individual who takes ownership of open issues and who can work independently and as part of team.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, research and find answers to consumer questions.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Rotation: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm; Saturday 8.30am to 5pm