CG2 Italian and Spanish Customer Service Advisor
We provide European customer services support for a leading consumer goods company and if that doesn’t sound exciting to you we can assure you it is! We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment, where everybody speaks at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people in 9 countries across Europe!
We operate between 8am-5pm, and that gives you the opportunity to be flexible with your shifts. We offer a good benefit package as below:
- 40 hours contact – variable between 8am-5pm; however these times are always subject to change depending on business requirements, so this should be taken into consideration.
- Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills in order to assist our customers with their product inquiries over the phone or by email to always give the best solution, as well as providing admin support and outbound customer satisfaction calls. We work in a fast paced environment and flexibility matters.
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please contact us.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
- Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions.
- To meet minimum monitoring criteria.
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Full details of both pre and post training minimum skills are held within the department. Pre-recruitment experience, knowledge and skills required are:
- Fluent in English, Italian and Spanish.
- Experience of or aptitude for Customer Service.
- Good organisational skills.
- A minimum of 20 wpm on a keyboard.
- A working knowledge of MS Word / Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- ECDL qualification an advantage.